Hey everyone, we're still alive eventhough there haven't been any signs of blogging-life for a solid month. Sometimes a guy just doesn't have much to say publicly, other times he's just too lazy to type out his thoughts. This was definitely a case of the latter.
Over the past month we:
- finished our second trimester of language school
- returned to TX for my dad's surgery
- saw our newborn nephew
- attended our homechurch
- ate at Chili's, On the Border, Fresco's, Chic-Fil-A
- caught up with not nearly enough friends
- returned to Costa Rica
- spent a week on vacation with Jenn's parents
- went to the beach
- survived a 6.2 earthquake
- started our third trimester of language school
- and a partridge in a pear tree
We're back in class after a month of not studying on a daily basis. So far, our brains are a little rusty, but that's no different than any other day. Jenn and I are in the same grammar class for the first time since arriving in CR. Now when I fall asleep in class there is someone there to give me a jarring elbow to the ribs (someone other than the teacher, that is.)!